What you can expect if you book this service:
- A written work specification detailing tree works to be carried out, the purpose of each aspect of the works and any limitations to the execution of the works BEFORE any tree works are executed on site. This work specification should be based on an existing Arboriculturalist Tree Risk Assessment or Survey of the specified trees and in accordance with BS3988:2010 – Tree Work Recommendations *.
- A breakdown of the cost of the works on individual trees.
- A written method statement of how the tree works will be carried out on site (with relation to the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999(2).
- A site–specific risk assessment to assess all risks associated with the tree works.
- A site map which clearly shows the location of the specified tree(s).
- Clear details of access to the site.
- Clear details of the disposal or utilisation/retention of arisings as agreed with the client.
- The final Tree Surgery/Maintenance report should also include what tree works have actually been completed on site.
* A risk assessment or survey of the specified trees by a professional Arboriculturalist and any necessary authorisation documents for the tree works must obtained by the client before the services of a Tree Surgeon can be engaged.